Tags: Icahn Capital LP
Investor Carl Icahn’s purchase of 9.8 percent of Navistar International shares this month sparked market speculation, especially after buying 9.5 percent of truck maker Oshkosh in June. Icahn, estimated by Forbes magazine at a net worth of $13 billion, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views