Tags: Icahn Enterprises
Investor Carl Icahn’s purchase of 9.8 percent of Navistar International shares this month sparked market speculation, especially after buying 9.5 percent of truck maker Oshkosh in June. Icahn, estimated by Forbes magazine at a net worth of $13 billion, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities451 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company410 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule336 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA220 Views