Tags: ice climb
A former quarry in Minnesota recently served as a facility where the adventurous can climb giant mounds of ice. The Sandstone Ice Festival, held every December for the past nine years at former sandstone quarry Robinson Park, allows residents and visitors ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction498 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter349 Views