A former quarry in Minnesota recently served as a facility where the adventurous can climb giant mounds of ice. The Sandstone Ice Festival, held every December for the past nine years at former sandstone quarry Robinson Park, allows residents and visitors ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company378 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views