Tags: IHS Global Insight
Construction equipment provider Volvo Rents has acquired Camrus Development Inc., a single-location construction equipment rental company based in Bryan, Texas, and previously owned by Volvo Rents franchisee Martin Walker. Volvo Rents currently has 11 rental centers open and operating throughout Texas ...
The American Rental Association expects overall North American rental industry revenues to increase "at least" 7 percent in 2012 to total $33.5 billion, based on figures compiled by IHS Global Insight. This number reflects the total forecasted for ARA's three ...
Economic forecasting firm IHS Global Insight reports in data prepared for the American Rental Association (ARA) and Rental Management magazine reports that the equipment rental industry is starting to show signs of recovery from the national recession. “The Outlook report indicates that, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views