Tags: IHS Global Insight
Construction equipment provider Volvo Rents has acquired Camrus Development Inc., a single-location construction equipment rental company based in Bryan, Texas, and previously owned by Volvo Rents franchisee Martin Walker. Volvo Rents currently has 11 rental centers open and operating throughout Texas ...
The American Rental Association expects overall North American rental industry revenues to increase "at least" 7 percent in 2012 to total $33.5 billion, based on figures compiled by IHS Global Insight. This number reflects the total forecasted for ARA's three ...
Economic forecasting firm IHS Global Insight reports in data prepared for the American Rental Association (ARA) and Rental Management magazine reports that the equipment rental industry is starting to show signs of recovery from the national recession. “The Outlook report indicates that, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2382 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home719 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...568 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views