Tags: Ike Skelton of Missouri
It looks like it's out with the old and in with the new. After serving eighteen terms, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Sen. James "Jim" Oberstar (D-Minn.) has lost to Republican Chip Cravaack. Oberstar lost by just more than 4,000 votes, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability537 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views