Tags: Ike Skelton of Missouri
It looks like it's out with the old and in with the new. After serving eighteen terms, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Sen. James "Jim" Oberstar (D-Minn.) has lost to Republican Chip Cravaack. Oberstar lost by just more than 4,000 votes, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 878 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers243 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views