Indiana Limestone recently held its inaugural "Rock 'n' Quarry" celebration at its Oolitic headquarters. The celebration included a tour of active quarrying and milling operations at several historic locations. Over 100 customers showed of up for celebration which showcased the companies ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement329 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training316 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views