Tags: Ill.-based Navistar International Corp.
Lisle, Ill.-based Navistar International Corp. on March 8 reported a loss of $153 million, or $2.19 per diluted share, for the first quarter ended Jan. 31, 2012, which included a charge for pre-existing warranty expense of $112 million related to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry345 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views