Tags: Illinois and Utah
Preliminary data from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Jan. 5 reveal that 37 miners died in work-related accidents at the nation’s mines in 2011. There were 21 coal mining and 16 metal/non-metal mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill411 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers359 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg272 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views