Tags: Illinois Department of Natural Resources
McCook Quarry is reportedly set to resume blasting on Monday, according to the Chicago Tribune. The Lehigh Hanson-owned quarry suspended blasting after a 3.2-magnitude earthquake shook parts of Illinois and Wisconsin in November following a routine blast. Within two weeks of the ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Arkansas Baxter County Judge Mickey Pendergrass said the county could save $95,000 a year in lease-purchase payments if it can find a buyer ...
Early last week, a large tremor shook home and businesses in and around McCook, Illinois. The 3.2-magnitude tremor was felt as far away as Wisconsin, according to a Chicago Tribune report. Initially, reports pointed to a possible link between the tremor and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029387 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance322 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments310 Views