Tags: Illinois Department of Transportation
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation to help reduce fuel and equipment costs for trucking companies throughout the ...
Three years in the making, the Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA), the Illinois Department of Transportation, and the American Council of Engineering Companies of Illinois on Jan. 20 released the I-LAST Manual, the Illinois-Livable and Sustainable Transportation Rating ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the Illinois Department of Transportation finalized a $100 grant agreement for the CREATE (Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency) program to begin work on those projects to help reduce rail bottlenecks in the Chicago ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill428 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers394 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg297 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award184 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions171 Views