Tags: Illinois Department of Transportation
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation to help reduce fuel and equipment costs for trucking companies throughout the ...
Three years in the making, the Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA), the Illinois Department of Transportation, and the American Council of Engineering Companies of Illinois on Jan. 20 released the I-LAST Manual, the Illinois-Livable and Sustainable Transportation Rating ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the Illinois Department of Transportation finalized a $100 grant agreement for the CREATE (Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency) program to begin work on those projects to help reduce rail bottlenecks in the Chicago ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views