Tags: Illinois Department of Transportation
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation to help reduce fuel and equipment costs for trucking companies throughout the ...
Three years in the making, the Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA), the Illinois Department of Transportation, and the American Council of Engineering Companies of Illinois on Jan. 20 released the I-LAST Manual, the Illinois-Livable and Sustainable Transportation Rating ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the Illinois Department of Transportation finalized a $100 grant agreement for the CREATE (Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency) program to begin work on those projects to help reduce rail bottlenecks in the Chicago ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views