Tags: Illinois Department of Transportation
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation to help reduce fuel and equipment costs for trucking companies throughout the ...
Three years in the making, the Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA), the Illinois Department of Transportation, and the American Council of Engineering Companies of Illinois on Jan. 20 released the I-LAST Manual, the Illinois-Livable and Sustainable Transportation Rating ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the Illinois Department of Transportation finalized a $100 grant agreement for the CREATE (Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency) program to begin work on those projects to help reduce rail bottlenecks in the Chicago ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle424 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew178 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views