Tags: Illinois DOT to spend $322 million on highway bridge projects
llinois proposes to spend more than $322 million on 37 Rockford, Ill.-area highway and bridge projects through 2016 as part of the Illinois Department of Transportation’s Multi-Year Transportation Improvement Program, according to a report in the Rockford Register-Star. It’s all In 2011 alone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views