Tags: Illinois DOT to spend $322 million on highway bridge projects
llinois proposes to spend more than $322 million on 37 Rockford, Ill.-area highway and bridge projects through 2016 as part of the Illinois Department of Transportation’s Multi-Year Transportation Improvement Program, according to a report in the Rockford Register-Star. It’s all In 2011 alone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 893 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views