Tags: Illinois DOT to spend $322 million on highway bridge projects
llinois proposes to spend more than $322 million on 37 Rockford, Ill.-area highway and bridge projects through 2016 as part of the Illinois Department of Transportation’s Multi-Year Transportation Improvement Program, according to a report in the Rockford Register-Star. It’s all In 2011 alone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg323 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products187 Views