Tags: Illinois DOT to spend $322 million on highway bridge projects
llinois proposes to spend more than $322 million on 37 Rockford, Ill.-area highway and bridge projects through 2016 as part of the Illinois Department of Transportation’s Multi-Year Transportation Improvement Program, according to a report in the Rockford Register-Star. It’s all In 2011 alone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1141 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program532 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents191 Views