Tags: Illinois DOT to spend $322 million on highway bridge projects
llinois proposes to spend more than $322 million on 37 Rockford, Ill.-area highway and bridge projects through 2016 as part of the Illinois Department of Transportation’s Multi-Year Transportation Improvement Program, according to a report in the Rockford Register-Star. It’s all In 2011 alone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher501 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution177 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress154 Views