Tags: Illinois Jobs Now!
A transportation funding crisis is looming. When the “Illinois Jobs Now” capital program approved in 2009 expires next year, the funds available for transportation-related construction is projected to decline by approximately $2 billion, the number of projects are projected to decline ...
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn unveiled the state's new $11.5 billion multi-year construction program on April 7. The program will create 155,000 jobs and spark economic development throughout the state while improving safety and reducing congestion. Driven by the Illinois Jobs Now! capital ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1034 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program558 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents241 Views