Tags: Illinois Jobs Now!
A transportation funding crisis is looming. When the “Illinois Jobs Now” capital program approved in 2009 expires next year, the funds available for transportation-related construction is projected to decline by approximately $2 billion, the number of projects are projected to decline ...
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn unveiled the state's new $11.5 billion multi-year construction program on April 7. The program will create 155,000 jobs and spark economic development throughout the state while improving safety and reducing congestion. Driven by the Illinois Jobs Now! capital ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29174 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule134 Views