Tags: Illinois & Michigan Canal
Get your kicks on a scenic tour ... By Bill Langer If you are even remotely associated with the aggregates industry, you probably know that highways are one of the major consumers of sand, gravel, and crushed stone. But in addition to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1037 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger391 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration317 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts303 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry258 Views