Tags: Illinois Office of the Executive Inspector General
Michael Stout, former director of the Illinois Department of Transportation’s (IDOT) Division of Traffic Safety, used his position to obtain passes to NASCAR events at Chicagoland Speedway, misappropriated state property, and lied to investigators looking into his conduct, a May ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either253 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views