Tags: Illinois Receives Federal Approval for Highway Construction Program Hiring Incentive
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) can now implement a special provision that allows a $10 per hour training incentive to prime contractors who hire graduates of IDOT’s Highway Construction Careers Training Program to work on federally funded projects. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars286 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)280 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees259 Views