Tags: Illinois Tollway Board Chair Paula Wolff
The Illinois Tollway on Oct. 19 presented the 2012 tentative budget to the Board of Directors’ Finance Administration Operations Committee, providing $607 million for capital projects, including $241 million for the first year of the agency’s new 15-year capital program ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction409 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company368 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way267 Views
- Quarry wall collapsed during flooding in New Jersey232 Views