Tags: Illinois Tollway Board Chair Paula Wolff
The Illinois Tollway on Oct. 19 presented the 2012 tentative budget to the Board of Directors’ Finance Administration Operations Committee, providing $607 million for capital projects, including $241 million for the first year of the agency’s new 15-year capital program ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections450 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest388 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company355 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations303 Views