Tags: Illinois Tollway BOD approves $29 million in contracts
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors has approved the award of two construction contracts worth $29 million for shoulder widening and advance work to prepare for the rebuilding and widening of the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90) scheduled to begin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks358 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views