Tags: Illinois Tollway BOD approves $29 million in contracts
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors has approved the award of two construction contracts worth $29 million for shoulder widening and advance work to prepare for the rebuilding and widening of the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90) scheduled to begin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views