Tags: Illinois Tollway issues RFI for electronic tolling
The Illinois Tollway on Oct. 13 issued a request for information (RFI) to prospective vendors to learn about the latest electronic tolling technologies, products, and services. The RFI is another critical step forward in the agency's new strategy to develop ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1145 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program539 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents205 Views