Tags: Illinois Tollway
The Illinois Tollway on Oct. 19 presented the 2012 tentative budget to the Board of Directors’ Finance Administration Operations Committee, providing $607 million for capital projects, including $241 million for the first year of the agency’s new 15-year capital program ...
On Dec. 9, the Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA) hosted its 2010 Contractor of the Year Awards, the state’s largest gathering of transportation design and construction professionals. The ceremony is an opportunity for those who have achieved particular ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill869 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]565 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure562 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches294 Views