Tags: Illinois Tollway
The Illinois Tollway on Oct. 19 presented the 2012 tentative budget to the Board of Directors’ Finance Administration Operations Committee, providing $607 million for capital projects, including $241 million for the first year of the agency’s new 15-year capital program ...
On Dec. 9, the Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA) hosted its 2010 Contractor of the Year Awards, the state’s largest gathering of transportation design and construction professionals. The ceremony is an opportunity for those who have achieved particular ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029278 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views