Tags: Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) can now implement a special provision that allows a $10 per hour training incentive to prime contractors who hire graduates of IDOT’s Highway Construction Careers Training Program to work on federally funded projects. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle424 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew178 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views