Tags: Illinois Transportation Secretary Gary Hannig
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn unveiled the state's new $11.5 billion multi-year construction program on April 7. The program will create 155,000 jobs and spark economic development throughout the state while improving safety and reducing congestion. Driven by the Illinois Jobs Now! capital ...
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) has selected the proposed southern route for Amtrak's new Chicago-Rockford-Dubuque service from Chicago's Union Station to downtown Rockford. The $60 million service will create 650 construction jobs, with trains running by early 2014. "Illinois is committed ...
Illinois will be the first state to begin high-speed rail construction, with Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn's (D) Sept. 17 announcement of a $98 million project to upgrade an initial 90 miles of Union Pacific railroad track between Alton and Lincoln ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29173 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule134 Views