Tags: IMA-NA President Mark Ellis
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) on April 28 announced the companies and mining operations that will receive its safety recognition awards. IMA-NA Vice Chairman David Brown and IMA-NA President Mark Ellis presented the awards at the IMA-NA’s Spring ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana416 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted206 Views