Tags: IMA-NA Safety Achievement Awards 2012
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) has presented 14 companies and 33 mining operations with its safety recognition awards. IMA-NA Chairman David Brown and IMA-NA President Mark Ellis presented the awards at the IMA-NA’s Spring Meeting. IMA-NA runs the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views