Tags: imaginary Holocene deposit
The search for potential aggregate sources begins with the proper framework. By Bill Langer When I was studying geology in college, one of my professors had us prepare a geologic map of a rather small area near campus. The main goal was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion112 Views