Tags: imminent danger orders
Recent orders by ALJ explain criteria for flagrant violations. by Adam J. Schwendeman In March 2013, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Commission) issued its decision in Wolf Run Mining Co., 35 FMSHRC 536. At issue was the application of ...
The Unintended Impact of Imminent Danger In today’s enforcement-first environment, no company is immune from imminent danger orders. By Jason P. Webb A little-noticed provision of recently enacted legislation is causing headaches for mine operators without providing meaningful benefit to the public. On ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company301 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views