Tags: imminent danger
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that federal inspectors issued 188 citations and two orders as a result of special impact inspections conducted at 13 coal mines and seven metal/non-metal mines in March. Monthly inspections involve mines that ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that federal inspectors issued 195 citations and 15 orders during special impact inspections conducted at 12 coal mines and five metal/non-metal (MNM) mines during the month of February. One of the five ...
The Unintended Impact of Imminent Danger In today’s enforcement-first environment, no company is immune from imminent danger orders. By Jason P. Webb A little-noticed provision of recently enacted legislation is causing headaches for mine operators without providing meaningful benefit to the public. On ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup410 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views