Tags: imminent danger
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that federal inspectors issued 188 citations and two orders as a result of special impact inspections conducted at 13 coal mines and seven metal/non-metal mines in March. Monthly inspections involve mines that ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that federal inspectors issued 195 citations and 15 orders during special impact inspections conducted at 12 coal mines and five metal/non-metal (MNM) mines during the month of February. One of the five ...
The Unintended Impact of Imminent Danger In today’s enforcement-first environment, no company is immune from imminent danger orders. By Jason P. Webb A little-noticed provision of recently enacted legislation is causing headaches for mine operators without providing meaningful benefit to the public. On ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production653 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone395 Views