Tags: impact crusher
The new MR 110 Z EVO unit from Kleemann made its first appearance in North America at ConExpo-Con/Agg. The impact crusher features a new material flow concept — the discharge chute under the crusher is 4 inches wider than the ...
Sandvik displayed its QI440 track-mounted impact crusher, which features a fuel-efficient, 330kW, Tier 3-compliant, C-13 diesel engine and a Sandvik CI322 impactor. Fed via a two-deck, pre-screen, the crusher is a four-hammer, open-style rotor that discharges onto a secondary pan ...
The Answer is Blowing in the Wind At least that’s where Teichert Aggregates hopes to find a way to lower energy costs at one of its plants. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor California-based Teichert Aggregates began construction of its Vernalis Plant in 1999, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion112 Views