Tags: Imperial Irrigation District (IID) customers
A Granite Construction asphalt concrete and aggregate facility in Indio, Calif., is among the first in the nation to use solar energy to generate as much as 75 percent of its required power. The clean energy produced onsite is equivalent to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1675 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1161 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up433 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole324 Views