Tags: import market share rises to 21%
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported today that the U.S. imported a total of 2,446,000 net tons (NT) of steel in March, including 1,850,000 NT of finished steel (up 33 percent and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years635 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze124 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013121 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views