Tags: importing industrial minerals
In the import-export equation, the U.S. economy is losing on the potential value of industrial minerals production. By Bill Langer My last few articles have talked about some of the many rocks and minerals referred to as industrial minerals.* These minerals lack ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry343 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers264 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes222 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views