Tags: incidence injury rate
Making Strides in Safety A decade-long review of MSHA statistics shows that more miners are going home safely. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Enter most aggregate operations throughout the United States and a safety slogan is likely to be one of the first signs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety381 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029255 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013183 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill142 Views