Tags: incident injury rate
Luck Companies' Abel Parker has been named NSSGA’s 2012 James M. Christie Safety & Health Professional of the Year. Established in 1987, the award provides national recognition to an individual who has made superior and substantial contributions to his or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding192 Views