Tags: including Alabama
Preliminary data from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Jan. 5 reveal that 37 miners died in work-related accidents at the nation’s mines in 2011. There were 21 coal mining and 16 metal/non-metal mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world313 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)159 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting141 Views