Tags: including Alabama
Preliminary data from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Jan. 5 reveal that 37 miners died in work-related accidents at the nation’s mines in 2011. There were 21 coal mining and 16 metal/non-metal mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029308 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views