Tags: including Alabama
Preliminary data from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Jan. 5 reveal that 37 miners died in work-related accidents at the nation’s mines in 2011. There were 21 coal mining and 16 metal/non-metal mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest367 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views