Tags: including transit high-speed rail roads and bridges airports and ports and harbors
URS Corporation has completed its acquisition of Scott Wilson Group plc, a London-based infrastructure engineering and construction company. The addition of Scott Wilson expands URS’ international presence by adding a network of 80 offices around the world, including offices in key ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views