Tags: incombustible content of combined coal dust rock dust and other dust
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has published the final rule on rock dust in the Federal Register. Published on June 21, the final rule replaces MSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) that was published September 23, 2010 (75 FR 57849). ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will publish a final rule in the Federal Register on Tuesday, June 21, 2011. The final rule replaces MSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS). that was published September 23, 2010 (75 FR 57849). The final ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views