Tags: increase funding for infrastructure
Keith Tuttle, president of Motor Carrier Services Inc., Northwood, Ohio, told the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee that congestion is choking the nation's supply chain and economy. "As the owner of a small trucking company of 90 trucks, I know our ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views