Tags: increase in construction unemployment
Construction unemployment jumped 16 percent in December, according to a Jan. 6 report from the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC). However, ABC Chief Economist Anirban Basu says this rise in unemployment shouldn’t cause too much alarm. "The increase in construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park138 Views