Tags: increase in construction unemployment
Construction unemployment jumped 16 percent in December, according to a Jan. 6 report from the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC). However, ABC Chief Economist Anirban Basu says this rise in unemployment shouldn’t cause too much alarm. "The increase in construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year506 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries337 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan310 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views