Tags: increase in construction unemployment
Construction unemployment jumped 16 percent in December, according to a Jan. 6 report from the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC). However, ABC Chief Economist Anirban Basu says this rise in unemployment shouldn’t cause too much alarm. "The increase in construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve521 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views