Tags: increase in construction unemployment
Construction unemployment jumped 16 percent in December, according to a Jan. 6 report from the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC). However, ABC Chief Economist Anirban Basu says this rise in unemployment shouldn’t cause too much alarm. "The increase in construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)204 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style167 Views