Tags: increase in construction unemployment
Construction unemployment jumped 16 percent in December, according to a Jan. 6 report from the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC). However, ABC Chief Economist Anirban Basu says this rise in unemployment shouldn’t cause too much alarm. "The increase in construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views