Nonresidential construction employment increased in December by 17,000 despite a 16-percent decrease in overall construction employment. Associated General Contractors of America officials said unseasonably warm weather likely extended the construction season, benefiting construction employment. “Nonresidential construction is clearly driving last month’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas422 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted214 Views