Nonresidential construction employment increased in December by 17,000 despite a 16-percent decrease in overall construction employment. Associated General Contractors of America officials said unseasonably warm weather likely extended the construction season, benefiting construction employment. “Nonresidential construction is clearly driving last month’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments338 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention219 Views