Nonresidential construction employment increased in December by 17,000 despite a 16-percent decrease in overall construction employment. Associated General Contractors of America officials said unseasonably warm weather likely extended the construction season, benefiting construction employment. “Nonresidential construction is clearly driving last month’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability680 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill557 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]535 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views