Tags: increased production Volvo
Volvo says it will be recalling about 270 people to its New River Valley Assembly Plant beginning the week of Sept. 6. The recall will support a production ramp-up driven by increased orders, according to the company. "In addition to some positive ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest358 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views