Tags: increased production Volvo
Volvo says it will be recalling about 270 people to its New River Valley Assembly Plant beginning the week of Sept. 6. The recall will support a production ramp-up driven by increased orders, according to the company. "In addition to some positive ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)293 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views