Tags: increased production Volvo
Volvo says it will be recalling about 270 people to its New River Valley Assembly Plant beginning the week of Sept. 6. The recall will support a production ramp-up driven by increased orders, according to the company. "In addition to some positive ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities411 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views