Tags: Independence Coal Co. Cook Mine
U.S. Labor Department MSHA inspectors cite several illegal mining practices at West Virginia operations The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration announced on April 27 that MSHA inspectors responded to three separate anonymous complaints about hazardous conditions at three ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person410 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)338 Views