Tags: Independence Coal Co. Cook Mine
U.S. Labor Department MSHA inspectors cite several illegal mining practices at West Virginia operations The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration announced on April 27 that MSHA inspectors responded to three separate anonymous complaints about hazardous conditions at three ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1087 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry693 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets432 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike230 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address228 Views