Tags: Independence Coal Co. Cook Mine
U.S. Labor Department MSHA inspectors cite several illegal mining practices at West Virginia operations The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration announced on April 27 that MSHA inspectors responded to three separate anonymous complaints about hazardous conditions at three ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations242 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers220 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show177 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs164 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views