Tags: Indiana Department of Natural Resources
A proposed stone quarry near the town of Americus, Indiana is facing further opposition from nearby residents. The state Department of Natural Resources (DNR) announced Thursday that it approved the Rogers Group’s proposal for a quarry near Americus, according to a ...
Residents in Tippecanoe and Carroll counties in Indiana on Tuesday packed out a public meeting regarding a proposed stone quarry near the town of Americus, according to a report from WLFI. Nearly 400 residents had petitioned for the meeting, and about ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg323 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products182 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views