Tags: Indiana Department of Natural Resources
A proposed stone quarry near the town of Americus, Indiana is facing further opposition from nearby residents. The state Department of Natural Resources (DNR) announced Thursday that it approved the Rogers Group’s proposal for a quarry near Americus, according to a ...
Residents in Tippecanoe and Carroll counties in Indiana on Tuesday packed out a public meeting regarding a proposed stone quarry near the town of Americus, according to a report from WLFI. Nearly 400 residents had petitioned for the meeting, and about ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views