Tags: Indiana DNR
A proposed stone quarry near the town of Americus, Indiana is facing further opposition from nearby residents. The state Department of Natural Resources (DNR) announced Thursday that it approved the Rogers Group’s proposal for a quarry near Americus, according to a ...
Residents in Tippecanoe and Carroll counties in Indiana on Tuesday packed out a public meeting regarding a proposed stone quarry near the town of Americus, according to a report from WLFI. Nearly 400 residents had petitioned for the meeting, and about ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities410 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger406 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views