Tags: Indianapolis Boulevard lift bridge
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) conducted several test lifts on the Indianapolis Boulevard lift bridge on Aug. 24. Each test took about 20 minutes. The routine tests will allow crews to open and close the bridge in different modes and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views