Tags: “indirect cost allocation plan” (ICAP)
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) began accepting proposals by California and Vermont to explore innovative ways of using federal funds to cover certain indirect costs of managing highway projects, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez announced on March 2. The announcement is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views