Tags: INDOT Commissioner Michael B. Cline
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is seeking competitive applications for $20 million in federal Transportation Enhancement (TE) funding that is frequently applied to bicycle and pedestrian projects. Since 1991, Congress has set aside federal highway and bridge funds to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry627 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way415 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter395 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views