Tags: industrial accident
A 21-year-old worker at a cement and concrete facility in Sun Valley, California, died Wednesday after a "massive crush injury." KTLA 5 in L.A. reported that the man was killed at around 1:45 p.m. after a front-loader backed over and crushed ...
Officials have identified the victim in an industrial accident at the Fred Weber Quarry in Maryland Heights, Missouri, as William Sievert, KMOV reported. Sievert died Wednesday when he was buried under several tons of rock during a routine rock blasting operation. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views