Tags: Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA
Registration for the Industrial Minerals Association-North America (IMA-NA) 2013 Technology Workshop is open. The meeting will be held at the Marriott Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs on March 4-6. According to IMA-NA, it will include a strong line-up of topics and speakers, ...
Overall mining deaths up in 2010 NSSGA: ‘We cannot rest until fatalities among aggregates workers reach and are sustained at zero.” by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor Mining fatalities in the United States increased in 2010, following a year marked by ...
IMA-NA Webinar set for May 20: Fall Protection Through Prevention: Preparing for MSHA’s Rules to Live By
The Industrial Minerals Association - North America (IMA-NA) will present the Webinar: "Fall Protection Through Prevention: Preparing for MSHA's Rules to Live By." Falls from elevated work surfaces are a leading cause of death or serious injury on mine sites, even ...
‘Pending Clean Air Act (CAA) Rulemakings that Will Impact the Mining Industry’ Webinar set for March 18
The Industrial Minerals Association - North America (IMA-NA) will offer the Webinar, "Pending Clean Air Act (CAA) Rulemakings that Will Impact the Mining Industry," which will examines pending CAA rulemakings that will directly affect the industrial minerals industry. The Webinar, presented by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park164 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule129 Views