Tags: Industrial Minerals Association
Lessons learned from a win Although Miller’s mine safety bill was defeated, the debate will continue with the new Congress. Learn what worked and remember it. By Henry Chajet and Bob Horn On Dec. 8, Rep. George Miller (D-Calif.), the outgoing chairman of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve515 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky216 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views