Greening of the Fleet: EPA reduces heavy truck, off-road equipment emissions by 95 percent (INFOGRAPHIC)
In honor of Earth Day, our sister site, Equipment World, developed an infographic that examines the effectiveness of the EPA’s emissions regulations since 1996. Click the image above to view the full infographic.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February421 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again251 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)162 Views